Stephanie Beatriz is headed to the Lone Star State…
The 34-year-old Argentine actress will appear at the ATX Television Festival as part of a special Brooklyn Nine-Nine panel discussion.
Beatriz will be joined by the Fox series’ creator Dan Goor and fellow star Melissa Fumero at the panel.
The ATX Television Festival will take place June 4-7 in Austin, TX.
Other events on tap for the weekend:
* Opening night screening of USA Network’s upcoming drama Complications, with creator Matt Nix and the cast.
* Dawson’s Creek pilot script reading presented by creator Kevin Williamson and featuring surprise guests.
* An exclusive sneak peek of Hannibal Season 3’s second episode and a discussion with executive producer Bryan Fuller.
* Screening of Suits‘ Season 5 premiere.
* A 25th anniversary screening of Marta Kauffman’s HBO series Dream On, featuring the creator, star Brian Benben, casting director Tracy Lilienfield and director Betty Thomas.
For further details and ticket information, head over to ATX’s online headquarters.