In less than two weeks, Alejandra Guzmán will be rockin’ in the U.S.A.
The 44-year-old Mexican singer, known as Latin music’s “Queen of Rock,” will tour the United States in her quest to reclaim that title.
Guzmán, who has sold 15 million albums, will kick off her month long tour in Oceanside, California on Friday, October 26. And, she’ll hit a total of 15 cities during her trek across the country.
Guzmán’s most recent single, “Día de Suerte” was released in February of last year as the main theme for the Mexican telenovela Una Familia con Suerte.
Here’s the complete list of concert dates:
- Oct 26 Oceanside, CA -The Show Palace
- Oct 27 Santa Barbara, CA – Arlington Theatre
- Oct 28 San Jose, CA- Latin Grammy Street Party
- Oct 31 Salt Lake City, UT-The Complex
- Nov 02 Las Vegas, NV- Las Vegas Hotel
- Nov 03 Los Angeles, CA- Gibson Theatre
- Nov 04 Santa Rosa, CA – Wells Fargo Center
- Nov 08 Houston, TX – Escapade
- Nov 09 Laredo, TX – Cananas Bar
- Nov 15 San Antonio, TX -Club Rio
- Nov 16 McAllen, TX – Convention Center
- Nov 17 Odessa, TX – La Hacienda
- Nov 18 Dallas, TX – El Volcan
- Nov 21 Denver, CO – National Western Stadium Arena
- Nov 23 Chicago, IL – Aragon Ballroom