He set hearts aflutter as Jennifer Lopez’s love interest in “I’m Into You” music video… And, now William Levy is ready to dance his way into America’s hearts.
The 31-year-old Cuban telenovela star and former model will compete on the upcoming season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Levy—set to guest star on VH1’s Single Ladies, his first acting stint on an English-language television project—will be paired with professional dancer Cheryl Burke, who has claimed the coveted mirror ball trophy twice in the show’s history.
Here’s a look at Levy’s competition on the 14th season of the hit dancing competition:
1) Jack Wagner, soap actor from General Hospital and Melrose Place — with Anna Trebunskaya
2) Melissa Gilbert, actress from Little House on the Prairie — with Maskim Chmerkovskiy
3) Donald Driver, receiver for the Green Bay Packers — with Peta Murgatroyd
4) Sherri Shepherd, co-host of The View — with Val Chmerkovskiy
5) Katherine Jenkins, opera star — with Mark Ballas
6) Gavin DeGraw, singer — with Karina Smirnoff
7) Martina Navratilova, legendary tennis star — with Tony Dovolani
8) Roshon Fegan, star of Disney Channel’s Shake It Up! — with Chelsie Hightower
9) Maria Menounos, co-host of Extra — with Derek Hough
10) Jaleel White, actor from Family Matters — with Kym Johnson
11) Gladys Knight, singer — with Tristan MacManus
Dancing with the Stars will premiere on Monday, March 19.