It’s been a lucky 13 years of making memorable music for Jennifer Lopez… And, now she’s celebrating her success with 13 dancetastic tracks…
The 42-year-old Puerto Rican singer/actress—who is currently on her first world tour—will release her first best-of collection of songs next month through Epic Records.
Entitled Dance Again… The Hits, Lopez’s greatest hits album will include a pair of previously unreleased songs: “Dance Again,” the Pitbull-assisted single that peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 last month, as well as “Goin’ In,” featuring Flo Rida, which Lopez premiered during the American Idol finale in May.
In addition, The Hits will include some of Lopez’s biggest hits; including “Love Don’t Cost a Thing,” “On the Floor,” “If You Had My Love” and her “I’m Real” remix featuring Ja Rule.
Lopez’s hits package will arrive in stores shortly after her summer tour with Enrique Iglesias and opening act Wisin Y Yandel kicks off July 14 in Montreal, on July 24.
Lopez—who claim the top spot on one of YouTube‘s “Rewind” lists last year—has enjoyed a remarkable comeback with the release of her studio album Love? and her stint on the American Idol judges panel. La Lopez has yet to confirm her return to Idol for a third season next year.
Here is the track list for Lopez’s Dance Again … The Hits:
1. Dance Again featuring Pitbull
2. Goin’ In featuring Flo Rida
3. I’m Into You featuring Lil Wayne
4. On the Floor featuring Pitbull
5. Love Don’t Cost A Thing
6. If You Had My Love
7. Waiting for Tonight
8. Get Right featuring Fabolous
9. Jenny From the Block (Track Masters Remix featuring Styles P. & Jadakiss)
10. I’m Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
11. Do It Well
12. Ain’t It Funny (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
13. Feelin’ So Good (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)