Demi Lovato is getting ready to “”Come on down!”
The 20-year-old part-Mexican American singer/actress and The X Factor judge has been announced as one of the celebrities who’ll appear on The Price is Right’s second annual celebrity week.
Starting Monday, February 18 to Friday, February 22, Lovato and other celebrities like Sharon Osbourne and Nick Lachey will take turns playing alongside regular contestants on CBS’ long-running game show.
The celebrities will each play for their selected charity. Lovato’s has selected Free the Children as her choice to receive her earnings from the show. Along with playing some of The Price is Right’s most popular games, they’ll spin the famed wheel.
According to CBS, the celebrities raised a total of more than $250,000 for charity. One of them even surpassed the $72,585 that Snoop Dogg raised for the Snoop Youth Football League last year.
Here’s the celebrity week schedule:
- Monday, Feb. 18: Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey play for Camp Joy
- Tuesday, Feb. 19: NeNe Leakes plays for Saving Our Daughters
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Sharon Osbourne plays for The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program
- Thursday, Feb. 21: Charles Barkley plays for The Mustard Seed School
- Friday, Feb. 22: Demi Lovato plays for Free the Children