Bruno Mars is the 60 Million Dollar Man…
The 29-year-old part-Puerto Rican singer-songwriter raked in $60 million in the last year, earning him a spot on Forbes’ 2014 World’s Highest-Paid Musicians list and making him the world’s highest-paid Latino artist.
“I feel like I’m just getting started,” said Bruno Mars, whose earnings last year locked him into a three-way tie with Jay Z and Diddy at No. 12 on the magazine’s annual list. “I haven’t even really scratched the surface yet.”
Mars, who broke viewership records during his halftime performance at this year’s Super Bowl, grossed more than $100 million on his Moonshine Jungle Tour.
Further down the list, the only other Hispanic artist: Jennifer Lopez.
The 45-year-old Puerto Rican singer/actress and American Idol judge comes in at No. 24, tying country singer Jason Aldean with $37 million.
“Jenny From the Block” has earned more than divas half her age due to her to the judges’ table on Fox’s reality singing competition, as well as her live shows and lucrative endorsements.
In forming its top 30 list, Forbes considered income from touring, music sales, publishing, merchandise, endorsements and various other ventures based on the June 2013-June 2014 fiscal year.
Here’s a look at the full Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Musicians 2014 list:
- Dr. Dre ($620 million)
- Beyoncé ($115 million)
- The Eagles ($100 million)
- Bon Jovi ($82 million)
- Bruce Springsteen ($81 million)
- Justin Bieber ($80 million)
- One Direction ($75 million)
- Paul McCartney ($71 million)
- Calvin Harris ($66 million)
- Toby Keith ($65 million)
- Taylor Swift ($64 million)
- Jay Z ($60 million)(tie)
- Diddy ($60 million)(tie)
- Bruno Mars ($60 million)(tie)
- Justin Timberlake ($57 million)
- Pink ($52 million)
- Michael Bublé ($51 million)
- Rihanna ($48 million)
- Rolling Stones ($47 million)
- Roger Waters ($46 million)
- Elton John ($45 million)
- Kenny Chesney ($44 million)
- Katy Perry ($40 million)
- Jason Aldean ($37 million)(tie)
- Jennifer Lopez ($37 million)(tie)
- Miley Cyrus ($36 million)(tie)
- Celine Dion ($36 million)(tie)
- Muse ($34 million)(tie)
- Luke Bryan ($34 million)(tie)
- Lady Gaga ($33 million)(tie)
- Drake ($33 million)(tie)