It looks like Naya Rivera will soon be lending her voice to some of the King of Pop’s most notable hits.
The 24-year-old part-Puerto Rican actress/singer will reportedly singer will reportedly sing “Smooth Criminal” and “In the Closet” during an episode of Glee dedicated to Michael Jackson, according to PerezHilton.com.
Perez Hilton reports that 14 tracks have made the final cut, although the exact list has yet to be confirmed by anyone connected with the hit Fox musical dramedy.
Here’s a look at the rumored set list for the Jackson tribute episode, according to Perez Hilton:
- “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ ” (Blaine)
- “Bad” (the New Directions and the Warblers)
- “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” (Finn and Rachel)
- “Smooth Criminal” (Santana and Sebastian)
- “Never Can Say Goodbye” (Quinn)
- “In the Closet” (Brittany and Santana)
- “We Are the World” (the New Directions and the Warblers)
- “Black and White” (Puck)
- “Ghost”/”Monster” (New Directions)
- “Beat It”/”Billie Jean” (Warblers)
- “The Way You Make Me Feel” (Kurt)
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” (Artie)
Glee previously paid homage to the King of Pop back in 2010, when New Directions performed his track “Thriller” complete with zombie garb, during an episode that aired after the Super Bowl. The show has also previously covered “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” and “Man in the Mirror.”
The Jackson tribute episode is slated to air on Tuesday, January 24.