Gisele Bündchen is still the queen…
The 36-year-old Brazilian bombshell maintains her status as the world’s highest-paid supermodel, according to Forbes magazine.
Bündchen, who announced her retirement from the runway in 2014, continued to reign over Forbes’s annual earnings list, banking $30.5 million in the year from June 2015 to May 2016, due in large part to lucrative fashion deals with brands like Chanel and Carolina Herrera, as well as sales from her own lingerie and skincare line.
Bündchen easily trumped her nearest competitor, Adriana Lima, her fellow countrywoman.
The 35-year-old Brazilian supermodel came in a distant second with $10.5 million in earnings.
Kim Kardashian‘s half-sister Kendall Jenner is tied with Karlie Kloss for third place with $10 million, while another social media favorite, Gigi Hadid, made her debut on the countdown, at No. 5, sharing the spot with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley with $9 million.
Others featured in the top 20 include Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne, and Lily Aldridge, and together they boast 200 million followers on Instagram.
The 20 models earned a combined $150 million between June 1, 2015 and June 1, 2016. The results included income from cosmetics, fragrance and other contracts and were based on interviews with managers, agents and brand executives.
Here’s a look at the Top 10 (in descending order):
10. Lara Stone (Dutch supermodel, net worth 5.5 million dollars)
9, Miranda Kerr (Australian supermodel, net worth 6 million dollars)
8. Liu Wen (China’s first supermodel, net worth 7 million)
7. Cara Delevingne (American model-turned-actor, net wort 8.5 million)
6. Gigi Hadid (Net worth, 9 million dollars)
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (net worth 9 million dollars)
4. Kendall Jenner (American model & reality TV star, net worth 10 million)
3. Karlie Kloss (Net worth, 10 million dollars)
2. Adriana Lima (Brazilian model, net worth 10.5 million dollars)
1. Gisele Bundchen (Brazilian supermodel, net worth 30.5 million dollars)